Below you will find the questions we ask when assisting our customers in selecting the trailer that meets their criteria.
- What are you going to be using your trailer for?
- What dimensions are needed?
- How much weight are you going to carry?
- How much time do you have? Some trailer options take several weeks to complete.
- What height is needed for the rear ramp door? Rear Ramp and Barn Doors are shorter than interior height.
- Do you need to upgrade your rear ramp door? 8.5 Standard ramp holds 4000lb 7’ Wide standard holds 2000lb.
- Do you want to upgrade metal thickness? This is and option you will always be glad you chose.
- Are you in an area with Snow? If so you need to upgrade your roof bows.